So far, I’ve had over 50 visitors today. Wow, that Jerry Seinfeld is a genius!
At the end of the day, I’ve accomplished several very important things through these rather random and disjointed thoughts:
- The rest of the world now knows Jason owns Speedos and we’re all planning an outing to watch him swim. 🙂
- I decided that while I am out of lettuce, they had plenty of that particular item at Chipotle so I just went there for lunch.
- Spent part of the day listening to more music from the 70’s. Remember Mac Davis?
- Stopped looking at CNN because it’s simply too depressing.
- Stopped wondering why the state of California continues to allow Britney Spears to drive.
- Was thankful that there were more nice freebies handed out in today’s Marketing Committee meeting. I can now open my mail with a Tiger Paw. Wow!
- Made it through another day without going postal on anyone. It’s nice to know that I’m doing my part to make the world a safer place by not having anything sharper than a Tiger Paw letter opener in my possession at work.
I wonder what random thoughts will strike me in the morning? Jerry Seinfeld must be amazed at the inspiration he had for his shows by the activities of a simple day!